Thursday, July 13, 2006

Suckage continues

So, just to re-cap. Last Weds night someone decided that I needed one less window in my van, and used their BB gun to convince me of the same.
Last Sat, one of my daughter's friends decided that he needed to bail out of a moving vehicle, hitting his head on the pavement *hard*, and today she attended his funeral.
Last Sunday, one of the tires on my van decided that it needed a rest, and sprung a leak. Daughter was at a friend's house, and her dad graciously changed the tire for us. Thanks, Dad!!
Today, on my way to work (at 6:30 in the *Freaking* morning!) the other tire decided that it would give up the ghost, too. So, instead of coming to work at 7:30, like I normally do, I called a tow truck, and had to replace BOTH tires! Made it to work by 10, so I only have to work until 7:30 PM to make sure I get my 9 hrs in, and so I can flex out tomorrow.

ENOUGH!!!!!!
Whoever is in charge of the karma carnage that is going on, I'VE HAD IT!!!!!! I'm not ready to declare war yet, but I'm damn sick and tired of all the bullshit!!!!!!!
STOP! CEASE AND DESIST!!!! UNCLE! I GIVE UP!!! YOU WIN!!!!! WHATEVER I DID, I'M HEARTILY SORRY, AND I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!!
That is all.

No comments: