Thursday, May 04, 2006

I WANNA KNIT!!!!!!!

Today has been VERY stressful! Work and home life have conspired against me, and I'm so stressed out that I just wanna go 'way! I want to knit, I want to learn how to spin, I want to be incredibly rich, so I can do what I want, when I want. Unfortunately, since I'm a working stiff, and the lottery gods are not smiling on me, I'm at work. Stressed out. Wishing I was any place else. Wishing I was knitting. Wanting my mommy! Wanting to go home, and curl up under a soft blanket and sleep.
First gauntlet is almost done - hopefully this weekend (I want to finish it tonight, but know that's not going to happen - even if I knitted on it all evening, I wouldn't finish, the yarn & needles are WAY to small to allow that kind of progress.)
So, I'm going to go back to my pouting now. (In my best Eeyore voice:) thanks for listening.

No comments: