Saturday, September 16, 2006

Week's End

Well, we're back from our wonderful trip. We had to go down south (southern NM) to rally 'round Mom, and testify against the ugly steps. Won't bore you with the details, but I'm really, REALLY glad that it's over.
The good news is, I had LOTS of opportunity to work on the kidlet's socks - heel was completed some time ago, and now I'm working my way up the leg, with increases for the calf. It's actually starting to look like a sock. When I get back to where I can post pictures, I'll post some. But for now, you'll just have to imagine.
I'm going to the State Fair, after all - so I'll learn my fate, as far as how the socks and gauntlets fared. Next weekend, sis, mom, and all the sis's kidlets (and dh) are coming up, and I guess we're all going to the fair. If I can (and if I have a reason to) I'll take pics.
In scary news, my cat has learned to open the bedroom door. It's more than a little frightening to think that I have to take steps to out-smart a 2 lb ball of fur. If she weren't so darn cute, there'd be problems. I'm actually beginning to believe that there is a plan for world domination. Vewy Scawy!!!!

No comments: